Interim HR Business Partner
6 month FTC
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
When a business conducts 7 million transactions in a year and its customer satisfaction score is 99%, you just know it is doing something right and in this case has been doing so for over 35 years. What's more it is always planning the next innovation to keep its place as market leader in its sector.
HR is becoming an increasingly strategic partner to the senior stakeholders in the business and we are now hiring an Interim HR Business Partner to further strengthen the team.
Key elements of the role are to:
* work with stakeholders to develop people plans and engagement strategy;
* support and coach managers in driving high performance;
* plan and implement change initiatives;
* develop and champion best recruitment practice;
* work with HR colleagues on overall HR strategy and delivering projects.
You need to be action oriented, energetic, collaborative, values driven and great at building relationships as well as having good judgement and strong influencing skills.
If this sounds like you, then please click Apply Now and submit your CV and covering letter, detailing you current/most recent remuneration to our recruitment partner Debbie Blackwell at Consult HR.