Interim HR Business Partner
6 month FTC
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
Just now and again a role comes up with a compelling company that listens carefully to customers' business requirements, and uses its expertise to deliver an end result.
Our client is a provider of Foreign Exchange and money services to private and corporate customers. Founded in 1979 the business has grown steadily and is now represented in the following countries; Republic of Ireland, USA, France, Spain and Gibraltar.
To provide full Generalist HR support to the allocated business unit, and the wider HR Team. To support managers to drive effective performance and support the achievement of business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Have a deep understanding of the business plan, goals and challenges faced by the business area, ensuring that HR plans reflect the specific needs of the business area and that HR interventions are pragmatic and fit for purpose within their customer areas
- Lead and coordinate action planning on the full range of HR activities for the business area, working with specialist HR functions (Resourcing, Talent & Development, Employee Relations, Reward & Policy) to develop delivery plans
- Become a visibly integrated member of the relevant functional management team with strong working relationships across the functional management and leadership team
- Contribute to the development and ongoing review of the function's organization structure to ensure it is operating in the most effective way
- Represent the HR agenda and provide HR influence within the business area, providing support, advice and challenge to the management and leadership team
- Diagnose and analyse people issues, providing objective challenge and engaging the appropriate specialists to ensure resolution
- Actively contribute to the development of management and staff capability within the business area, providing coaching support for people managers as appropriate
- Understand the legislative landscape and have the ability to apply in practice, also ensuring compliance with necessary policies and processes
- Coordinate projects, ensuring collaboration between the business area and the wider HR team
- Provide support to the Senior HR Business Partner as required
If this sounds like you, then please click Apply Now and submit your CV and covering letter, detailing you current/most recent remuneration to our recruitment partner Debbie Blackwell at Consult HR.