HR Generalist - FTC
Working with one of our long term clients, we are seeking a HR Generalist to act as an operational, hands on HR specialist and employee partner for the UK office teams.
Manage the employee life-cycle administration: new hire documentation and on boarding, payroll changes and submission, benefits enrolment, exit process. Maintain HR administration in all areas, such as any employee leave and keep employee electronic and paper files up to date. Deliver payroll transactions and submission. Be first point of contact for payroll and benefits partners. Manage UK benefits and their renewals.
· Work with Brussels HR Team on Workday launch in the UK office;
· Support roll-out key HR programs in the UK (Performance Leadership, HRP, engagement survey,…) and contribute to key local HR projects (eg flexible working);
· Deliver reporting and compliance administration;
· Drive engagement activities for the UK office;
· Be the first point of contact for HR-related questions;
· Support the HR Director in all employee relations matters and any other HR related matters.
You will be a strong HR generalist, happy carrying out both advisory and administrative duties. Must be able to start ASAP.
To apply, please click Apply Now and submit your CV and covering letter to our recruitment partners Debbie Blackwell and Paul Tanton at Consult HR