Senior Compensation Manager - EMEA
Circa £80K + bonus + excellent benefits
Dynamic US Tech business based in Guildford is looking to appoint a Senior Compensation Manager Reporting into the Sr. Director, Global Compensation, the Sr. Compensation Manager will lead team members to oversee all compensation management in the Europe region. This person will work in partnership with others inTotal Rewards across the business and with local HRBPs. This individual will be responsible for the following:
* Partner with the Corporate Compensation Team and the broader HR team in the development, design, and implementation of compensation programs and policies to support business strategy in Europe
* Work closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Senior Business Leaders to drive and influence compensation strategy within the specific client organizations
* Participate in global /compensation programs/policies development representing Europe
* Identifying market trends through annual analysis of market positions to ensure Compensation programs are competitive to attract and retain the best talents, delivering compensation guidance to local HR partners, managing compensation programs/tools where applicable.
* Lead the development of compensation analytics and improve the utilization of data
* Support annual salary increase budget development for the region
* Analyze pay gaps by business unit / location / employee demographics, etc.
* Present findings to HR partners/business and consult on creative ways to address gaps
* Identify relevant compensation surveys, and participate in completing the surveys.
* Actively look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service level of compensation programs.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to our recruitment partner Rosie Jenkins at Consult HR by clicking Apply Now