Senior HR Business Partner
9 - 12 month FTC
My client is a global professional services business who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner for a 9 - 12 month Maternity contract
They are ideally looking for someone to start on 1st December.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be part of a dynamic Human Resource team and will collaborate on a variety of projects to achieve broader HR 'best practice' throughout the organisation.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
* Managing staff life cycle and overseeing the Shared Services colleagues for all activities related to HR advice
* Overseeing Global Mobility and any changes to T&Cs of employment
* Oversee the team who works on central recruitment.
* Managing ad-hoc ER issues to ensure statutory compliance and the best possible outcome for the organisation
* Develop and provide reports on key HR metrics, providing oversight and control, monitoring trends and proposing improvement Lead on the Performance Management initiatives and process
* Oversee the correct maintenance of HR records: staff register, headcount, org. charts, starters/leaders/changes, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A good degree in a relevant subject and/or CIPD qualification
* Knowledge of HR trends and systems, Employment law, HR practices and procedures, international mobility and expat administration
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
* Comfortable with working with numeric and statistic data and methodology
* Excellent customer service and highly collaborative approach
* High level of emotional intelligence
* Good organisation and planning skills
* Ability to work on their own and to be autonomous in decision preparing and making
* Resilience to changing circumstances and challenges
* Pro-active and result focused approach
Please submit your up to date CV and cover note highlighting your most relevant experience, also detailing your current package and availability to our recruitment partner Rosie Jenkins at Consult HR, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. Please quote ref RJ6776