HR Advisor - 13 month FTC
To £35K + excellent Benefits
We are searching for a Pay and Benefits Executive for a leading Sports, Health and Leisure Company with over 6,000 employees across the UK. This is a fabulous time to be joining the organisation as they are going through a significant period of investment and growth.
Not only have they been ranked as a 'Sunday Times Best Big Companies To Work For 2017', but they are enjoying a sustained period of growth which has seen them open a number of amazing new clubs in the UK and across Europe. Their clubs are looking fantastic and there is a real buzz of excitement and pride circulating the business.
This is a 13 month FTC to cover a maternity leave and we are looking for someone to start on 1st September.
Working in a fast paced and friendly team the Pay and Benefits Executive will be fully responsible for the management of our benefits schemes and our benefits suppliers, as well as processing the pay review and company bonus schemes. Reporting to the Reward and HR Policy Manager, you will have the freedom to make this role your own so you will need to be capable of working to tight deadlines and be self-motivated.
Typical duties will include:
* To review current pay structures and facilitate working groups to model and propose pay scenarios
* To process the pay review
* To process the quarterly and annual bonus
* Manage external benefits and savings providers, including ongoing processes and queries, arrange events and road shows, provide employee lists and monitor service levels
* Provide a point of contact for team members with benefits queries
* Provide clubs with materials and information to promote benefits
* Manage invoices and contracts with benefit providers
* Managing the car duty of care programme
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for someone who has had experience of a pay review process and bonus payments. Ideally you will also have exposure to supplier management and benefits schemes, as well as HR systems knowledge. You will need to have excellent attention to detail, good organisation skills and a passion to deliver as this role will require you to lead on multiple projects to ensure both delivery and engagement!
If this is a role that appeals to you then we want to hear from you. As a 'Sunday Times Best Big Company 2017' my client can offer a fun and exciting working environment where you will have access to a variety of benefits in a role that will challenge and develop you.
So if this sounds like a role that appeals to you, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to our recruitment partner, Rosie Jenkins, at Consult HR by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.